Social Media & Community Manager
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents over 300 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGER
We're looking for an experienced junior or medior Social Media & Community Manager for one of our clients, who is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands.
You would be a member of a small, international social team, covering 5 markets and multiple brands in Eastern Europe. 30% of the job would be actual community management for up to 5 brands (daily, proactive community management and building) on Facebook and Instagram, the rest of the time would be spent with social media management: cooperating with 4 other markets' teams, making sure that locally created and adapted social assets are delivered on time as per the content calendar and the posts are uploaded to Sprinklr, and published to live in a timely manner.
If you have around 2-3 year of experience in the field of social media and community management, you are a proactive personality who likes to spend their workdays in a fast-paced; inclusive and diverse environment, and you speak English on at least a strong intermediate level, let’s apply and say hello to us!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.