Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents over 300 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
We are looking for an Art Director, who will be responsible for developing visual concepts for digital toolkits (primarily paid social media campaigns), and who is motivated to dedicate their creativity to Nivea, the primary brand for the team. It will be the Art Director’s responsibility to take insights gained from data about which assets perform best and to use those learnings in developing the next round of ideas. The Art Director should have a clear understanding of how a digital consumer journey works and find the best creative solutions for them.
Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with a Creative Team based in a different location to ensure smooth cooperation between the two teams and to ensure a cohesive approach ATL and Digital Comms.
- Supporting the Creative Group Head in improving the quality of digital comms for Nivea
- Investigating industry best-practices and new possibilities on Social media Channels
- Takes part regularly in opportunity briefs, stretches their creative abilities consistently
- The Art Director will collaborate with the copywriting team to make the most of every creative opportunity
- Participation in Design Sprints and Creative Workshops with our Client Partners
- Being a guardian of the Nivea Visual Brand Identity and the Digital Creative Principles
- Hands-on Creation of Key Visuals, working with photography and illustration (both stock and directed). Search and selection of Stock photography & illustrations as necessary.
- Hand-off of Creative assets to production, and supervision of third-parties in the production process
- Creating mood boards, storyboards and Look & Feel documents for video assets
- Discussion of tasks to be delivered with the Team Leads and careful time management to meet agreed deadlines
What you need to fill this position:
- 3+ years of experience as an Art Director, with a proven track record in concept generation.
- Experience as a hands-on visual creator who feels at home in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- The ability to quickly define visual routes and share them effectively
- Strong presentational skill set, sometimes client facing
- Digitally savvy, with significant experience in social media platforms and web design.
- Software knowledge: Adobe CS expert level, screen design and prototyping software ability is a plus
- Detail oriented, with experience in consistent application of brand identities
- Organized and capable of managing parallel workflows
- high-level English knowledge
If you are a team-player, with a curious personality, proactive mindset and who is willing to learn, send us your portfolio, and show us your art-direction, design and ideation abilities!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.