Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents over 300 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
With a strong presence and a diverse range of services, Publicis Groupe Hungary has established itself as a hub of creativity and innovation. Our team of talented professionals thrives in an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence.
We belive in vibrant and inclusive company culture, emphasized work-life balance and investing in the well-being of our team. Our employees are empowered to think outside the box, push boundaries, and explore innovative approaches to deliver exceptional results.
Joining the team means being part of a creative powerhouse that is shaping the advertising and communications landscape while nurturing personal and professional growth.
Due to our explosive growth, our People&Culture team is actively looking for an ambitious new Community & Workplace Manager to join our team.
The Community & Workplace Manager plays a crucial role in managing our office facilities, fostering a positive work environment, coordinating events, and ensuring smooth internal communication. This position requires strong organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Workplace Management responsibilities:
- Manage relationship, contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Partner with HR & Operations team to maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensuring the cost efficiency and cost optimization of office expenditures
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Monitoring, reporting occupancy data and cooperating with real estate team, management of online platforms (desk booking tool)
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment, maintaining compliance to Health&Safety and Fire Safety policies and measures
- Sourcing suppliers and vendors in order to support general wellbeing in the office, planning and executing wellbeing related projects
- Coordinating and supervising business travel arrangements
Facility related reponsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments
- Supervise facilities staff (cleaning, custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Cooperation with landlord and maintenance team
- Providing facility related data for reporting purposes on a regular basis
- Control activities like parking space allocation
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
Community & event management responsibilities:
- Annual event agenda plannning
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery on time and within budget
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of internal and external company events, client visits, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Cooperating with different teams (Creative, HR, Operation) for delivering innovative & out-of-the box event concepts
- Coordinating event related visual design processes
- Souorcing new event venues
- Managing supplier relationships
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish
- Supervising event space rental process and hosting external events
- Defining internal communication strategy in cooperation with Internal Communications Specialists, HR and Management
- Coordinating and supervising internal communication campaigns
- Manage internal staff relations, keeping internal online information platform up-to date
- Ensuring internal staff is kept informed and motivated in the day-to-day life of the workplace
- Cooperation with PR team on all external communication related matters
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in facilities management, event management, or community management
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in using office software and online collaboration tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and compliance is a plus
- Previous experience in the advertising industry is a plus
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.