Publicis One Touch is designed to build a truly connected NIVEA marketing ecosystem, with data at its heart, to work with a single, connected view of marketing adoption and performance, brand health and customer insights across the entire customer journey to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and brand love.
Publicis Groupe and Beiersdorf have created Publicis One Touch for their next digital transformation, a new type of agency model based on agility and interdisciplinary design.
Here, client and agency talent from around the world work together in the same space, with shared passion and dedication – united in love for NIVEA.
We are looking for a copywriter who is looking for the next big challenge in their career to join our creative department based in Hamburg, Germany.
The successful candidate will join a global team who have been tasked with transforming NIVEA into the world’s most loved skincare brand.
The copywriter will work closely with the art director to develop global campaigns for Nivea Face, Body, Sun and Men. The campaigns are created centrally and deployed in markets around the world. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build a global portfolio of work. We’re looking for a smart person who is eager to develop their skills and is determined to do great work that really makes a difference.
As copywriter you have an excellent command of the English language. You will be responsible for crafting creatively effective campaigns that will be deployed in markets across the globe.
- Has 3-5 years industry experience in a network agency
- Demonstrates great conceptual ability and shows potential
- Confidence to communicate ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- Flexibility to adapt ideas to suit agency/client expectations
- Has natural creative flair and a strong writing style
- Can generate original written content (headlines, body copy, social posts) that are both exciting and creatively engaging
- Detailed knowledge of all media platforms (TV, digital & social)
- Can execute ideas in all media channels and understands the platform best practices from a writing POV
- Willingness to be challenged and take on more responsibility
- Self-motivated individual
- Displays an innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- We’re looking for a curious mind who is excited about the future of our industry and is already experimenting with AI tools and automation
Business is conducted in English. The ideal candidate should be fluent in spoken and written English.
Relocating to Hamburg is compulsory.
Creative, innovative, and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so, a lot of creative freedom for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young agency and work with people from all over the world.