Senior Strategist (m/f/d)
Publicis One Touch is designed to build a truly connected NIVEA marketing ecosystem, with data at its heart, to work with a single, connected view of marketing adoption and performance, brand health and customer insights across the entire customer journey to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and brand love.
Publicis Groupe and Beiersdorf have created Publicis One Touch for their next digital transformation, a new type of agency model based on agility and interdisciplinary design.
Here, client and agency talent from around the world work together in the same space, with shared passion and dedication – united in love for NIVEA.
- Strategic leadership of specific NIVEA category communication - Provides a clear strategic direction for the team in support of business objectives
- Supports Category Business Leads in all aspects of communication strategy development
- Supports clients with development of internal sell-in strategies
- Ensures strategies are informed by emerging consumer trends, competitive and category data and backed by rigorous, credible data and measurement
- Develops briefing documents - All critical stages of ‘Make it Right’ and ‘Make it Magic’ stages of work development
- Creative briefing and review of creative work, providing effective feedback and ensuring brand consistency, relevance and effectiveness
- Input, consultancy, participation and implementation of consumer research
- Champions new ideas throughout the organisation
- Regularly promotes the POT brand
- Creates opportunities for self and team development
- Significant (min. 5 years) global expertise marketing/communication sector, nice to have: beauty/ skincare experience
- Sound knowledge of the broader, global business context in which the NIVEA brand operates
- Persuasive and effective communication skills
- Collaborating effectively with creatives and clients to co-develop ideas and providing feedback in a helpful and constructive way
- Contributing to building the image of an agency with a customer-first point of view
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.