Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
Publicis Groupe Hungary is the creative & content engine behind Le Pont, the leading integrated communication agency group in Hungary and a 300+ strong international team of experts, who all strive for better futures, by turning the magical work of many into the Power of One.
Filling the role of Business Director, we are looking for an experienced professional to join us as a key member of our client service and business team, leading the work on a versatile client portfolio, growing our creative, content and production capabilities across the boarders.
As a Business Director, it will be your task to ensure the smooth operation and growth of your client portfolio, that consists of global, regional and local clients. You will be leading a team of client service professionals (account directors, senior, medior and junior managers), who turn business needs into creative challenges and ensure collaboration between creative and planning teams and the timely delivery of project milestones. You will also oversee and aid the work of a larger team of creatives, planners and other subject matter experts, all working on your client portfolio.
Towards all internal and external stakeholders (clients), you will be an ambassador Publicis Groupe and Le Pont, helping our clients and our key capabilities grow.
- Responsible for business planning (involving and leading all internal stakeholders) and building and maintaining a good relationship with senior clients
- As senior client lead, facilitates smooth client services and project management through the entire team
- Recognizes and acts upon possible business opportunities, enables any transformation (financial, structural, cultural) to generate revenue
- Interprets strategic and high complexity business briefs into inspiring opportunities
- Works closely with other capability leads at Publicis Groupe (creative, media, planning, strategy, production and other business leads)
- Oversees resource management and resolves eventual glitches risking the delivery / Be the point of contact for resourcing needs, risk analysis, leading account coverage
- Ensure teams’ adherence to processes; identify opportunities for improvement
- Able to review development processes and implement OKR-s
- Is responsible for the financial health status of their client portfolio, including invoicing accuracy, third party contracts
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads the client relationships (create, maintain, improve & grow)
- Leads international agency relationships (other Publicis Groupe offices within Le Pont and CEE)
- Acts and the strategic drive of our growth, also by coaching and mentoring senior team leads (Account Directors, Senior Accounts)
- Ensures team members have functional skills to perform their role; develop and drive plans to address gaps
- Contribute subject matter expertise for new business initiatives and negotiations processes (scope, financials, strategic services)
- Able to recognize and manage new business and creative opportunities
- Identifies potential or already existing problem areas in the daily operation – responds with solution centric approach
- Drives internal operations (smooth processes internally and externally too)
- Leads financial negotiations, works together with finance controllers on finding financial efficiencies, translating opportunities into actual revenue
- Minimum of 8–10 years of experience in a related field (agency or client side)
- Fluency in English (experienced presenter also in English) is a must
- International agency experience and client management
- Has the experience in internal and external politics (international clients and agency partners’ daily politics)
- Strong understanding of the marketing and digital ecosystems (digital consumer journey, digital platform and media channels) and its base performance metrics
- Business driven mindset, continuously working on bettering our services
- Ability to oversee high number of parallel projects and lead them across functional teams
- Has the ability to understand complex financial structures and rules
- Experience managing budgets with a strong financial acumen
- Excellent communication skills—must communicate across internal teams and with clients; solid presentation skills internally and externally at client forums
- Ability to apply innovation, strategic planning and operation planning to develop business strategies for success
- Team player who leads by example, encourages collaborations, and is fair with others
- A manager who is a dedicated coach and great at managing and inspiring their team (ability to coach people in different levels and roles)
- A bridge builder, who can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.