Spark Foundry is looking for an Account Coordinator to join us in Sydney. We are one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia and the world.
At Spark Foundry our vision is to Fuel Famously Effective Ideas. Famous and Effective. Not one or the other, both. That sounds nice, but to get to famously effective ideas you need some key ingredients.
You need diverse thinkers and diverse thinking. We call this Allsorts. This helps us tackle challenges through different disciplines and perspectives. You need to thrive on the belief that great ideas are only great if they work. It’s not enough to be new, or cool, or interesting. Our solutions need to drive a business result. Everything else is vanity. You need to embrace both the art and the evidence. Right and left. Imagination and activation. Intelligence and technology. Big ideas, forensically measured.
All that while being a good human? Sound like you? Sound like where you’d like to be? We’d love to meet you.
WHAT DOES LIFE AT SPARK LOOK LIKE?
We offer progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – It’s not a policy. It’s behaviour led and reinforced through our values. Mental health and wellbeing is something we take seriously – It’s championed by our own people internally and is a regular conversation. We have a lot of fun – Even in this virtual world, we are constantly looking at reinventing how we connect with each other.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES SPARK OFFER?
- Enjoy a comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing through a range of initiatives including Yoga, Meditation, PT, a free subscription to the Calm app and education sessions that cover things like financial wellness, health & nutrition and so much more!
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- Our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our My Performance Conversation program
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for advancement and collaboration with our global network
THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
The purpose of the Coordinator is to manage campaign delivery, working with internal and external stakeholders to orchestrate successful outputs for our clients. Alongside the Client Executive, they ensure best in class implementation of campaigns across digital, performance and offline channels. The Coordinator is also responsible for monitoring campaign performance and insight development. They are responsible for making sure the data is accurate and the analysis and insights clearly drive continued performance for our clients.
WHAT KEY RESPONSIBILITES DOES THIS ROLE HAVE?
- Assist with campaign implementation and reporting which satisfy client objectives within the given timeframes
- Deliver assets by pulling specs together and liaising with the Activations team, creative agencies and media owners
- Managing the booking of ad placements whilst liaising with internal teams and publishers
- Monitoring digital media performance with the support of the Planning Executives and communicating delivery to the broader team and clients
- Oversee the trafficking and tracking of campaigns in line with campaign parameters
- Processing monthly invoices including loading budgets with accuracy by the set due date
- Preferably a university degree or higher education qualifications
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of the media landscape
- Expert across the following Office platforms: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess sound financial management skills
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you, whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and our Recruiter will be in touch.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.