Account Executive - App & E-mail Communication
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – APP & E-MAIL COMMUNICATION
We are looking for an Account Executive, who will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management including creative development, coordination of campaign setup and post campaign activities (hypercare, reporting, optimization). You will work closely with creatives, campaign managers, data analyst and broadly with the Product team. Besides this, you will work together mainly with P&G team members from local markets and Geneva, as well as you will be in contact with third parties for aligning the needed promotional details. You will be reporting to the CRM account manager, who is leading the region.
What will you do as an Account Executive?
- Coordinating E2E campaign management and rollout of campaigns
- Following the roadmap and coordinating the work accordingly
- Flow creation for activation campaigns
- Deep understanding of the market specification (app features, reward catalog, KPIs)
- Understanding of the high-level technical and data architecture
- Briefing the creative team on asset creation
- Coordinating the work of the wider team (data analyst, campaign management) and making sure proper resource allocation according to the roadmap
- Following the daily process with internal and external partners and making sure it is followed by everyone
- Ongoing tracking of daily financial duties (Issuing POs, invoices, tracking internal and external costs)
- Close collaboration with Production team (video, image production)
- Liaising with other internal team member(s) to ensure a cohesive approach between Acquisition, App and CRM team
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience as a project manager / account executive / product assistant
- It is an advantage, if you have experience working in the field of CRM, and in collaborating with creative teams
- Fluent English skills
- Logical thinking & good problem-solving skills
- You can handle different international parties at the same time
- You are comfortable with working with technical parameters provided by the campaign managers
- Digitally savvy: you have experience in digital platforms, tools.
- High ownership towards the work
- You are collaborative with high empathy, and can do attitude
- You are capable of working in fast pace work environment and in constant changes (within or out of the team)
- You can tolerate of repetitive workflows (working with existing creative concepts, mutation of existing create ideas, working with only one set of assets for the Rewards APP)
- Openness to multinational colleagues, clients, stakeholders
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.