Senior Associate, Digital Strategy (23-1945)
The expectations for this role fall into 3 key categories:
1. Developing Teams & Talent
- Understand roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Contribute to training of Sr Associates/Associates on their team and billing/reconciliation team individuals.
- Reviews and supports goals of Sr./Associates.
2. Delivering on Our Value Proposition
- Participate in meetings with partners.
- Understands partner portfolio offerings and can identify client opportunities.
- Participate in negotiations for assigned clients and campaigns.
- Understand deal structure and can manage negotiation and RFP process for select mid-level accounts.
- Develop campaigns that partner with preferred partners.
- Execute client-facing media plan packaging and delivery for select mid-level accounts across most steps independently with great accuracy.
- Participate in negotiations.
- Develop with support campaign pricing to effectively drive client results and business health for select mid-level accounts.
3. Managing Business & Operations
- Manage campaign activation; contribute to template and buy entry.
- Leads RFP/post-sale process for select mid-level accounts and can serve as first touch QA for Associates.
- Can execute process with some oversight and high degree of accuracy.
- Participate in discrepancy resolution for assigned clients and campaigns.
- Establish expectations through clear communication with client and vendor.
- Understand billing nuances that impact planning.
- Contribute to data input across various tools.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce, etc.
- Keeps Salesforce up to date for assigned accounts.
Technical Skill Requirements
We value diversity of thought and experiences at APEX! If you learned about media from the sales or agency side, that’s great but we do need folks with basic level of understanding of how media investment works.
- 2-5 years of experience with Basic knowledge of media is critical for success in this role
- Diverse backgrounds and experience are welcome including Agency Planning/Investment, Media Sales, Consulting and/or Media Client Side
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office Suite (must be proficient in Excel)
- Strong media financial acumen is mandatory
- Business financial acumen is preferred
- Basic understanding of the media landscape
Soft Skill Requirements
Technical skills are a point of entry for the roles at APEX but we’re looking for exceptional talent with high emotional intelligence and soft skills that drives our culture.
- Has strong relationships, trust, respect, and support from others
- Hungry to work hard to meet/exceed expectations
- Adapts well, embraces and drives change
- Acts transparently with others
- Leads with positivity and inclusivity to inspire those around them
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.