Creative Group Head - Digital
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents over 300 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
CREATIVE GROUP HEAD
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Creative Group Head (Art) with a passion for the beauty industry to join Publicis Groupe in Budapest. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating effective and engaging digital advertising campaigns for a wide portfolio of Nivea products across multiple regions. They will work closely with our sister agency in Dubai to ensure that all campaigns align with the brand's overall strategy and goals.
- Lead the development and execution of creative concepts for digital advertising campaigns for the Nivea brand
- Work closely with our Senior Copywriter to form a lead Creative Pair overseeing Art and Copy
- Build and manage a high-performing creative team, mentoring and guiding team members to achieve their full potential
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including clients and sister agency teams, to ensure that campaigns meet their needs and expectations
- Build consumer journeys across digital touchpoints that drive engagement and conversion
- Collaborate with the wider team, including account managers, strategists, and producers, to ensure that all campaigns are on-brand and on-strategy
- Work closely with our sister agency in Dubai to ensure consistency and alignment across all campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital advertising trends and technologies to ensure that our campaigns are cutting-edge and effective
- Oversee campaign production and work closely with our in-house Production Team to maximise executional quality
- Proven experience as a Senior Art Director / Head of Art in a digital advertising agency
- Strong portfolio of digital advertising campaigns that demonstrate a deep understanding of brands and their target audiences
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop a team of creatives
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with international brands and agencies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Strong understanding of digital advertising trends and technologies
- Familiarity with paid media digital formats and organic social media trends
- Proven ability to build consumer journeys across digital touchpoints
- Thorough Production knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated know-how and experience in the Beauty Category is a huge advantage
- Fully proficient working in English
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.