Analyst, Paid Social
FKA applies the ‘formerly known’ to an industry and way of working that needs to be reinvented. Working at the pace of culture, we create modern brand experiences for those that are poised to make their boldest moves yet. Our integrated Social + CRM approach is the accelerant that blends culture with consumer connectivity, closing the gap to build loyal followings. FKA’s proprietary loyalty/relationship index fuels clients with insights about their consumers, sharing the “why,” and not only the "what.”
With nearly half of the FKA staff consisting of people of color—and founded and led by women—we represent today’s customer, not just from a plethora of research and data but by personal experiences. FKA partners with brands like Verizon, Pop-Tarts, MAC, Audi, Taco Bell, JIF, MeowMix, and others who are ready to simplify the chaos and imagine what’s next.
The Analyst will be an essential member of a thriving Intelligence team within FKA working in an exciting, dynamic, and creative environment. This person will support the team in paid social media data analysis which involves: aggregation of paid media data across various reporting and social platforms as well as organizing the data in a clean, accurate, and ready-to-use fashion in order to deliver data-led findings and actionable insights. This position requires strong attention to detail, in-depth knowledge of paid social platforms and their data, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Aggregate data and identify and solve for issues found within data sets as a result of data QA across tools and platforms.
- Organize data, prepare reports and develop data-led insights and recommendations.
- Analyze a breadth of paid data sets across social channels (Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Reddit) according to outlined measurement approach and KPIs.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members to optimize and coordinate measurement strategies.
- Maintain functional expertise in social media marketing, analytical tools, and techniques.
- Proactive problem-solver & intellectually curious.
- Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends.
- Passionate about data and understanding consumer behavior.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in organizing and visually presenting data through pivot tables and charts in tools like Excel and PPT (knowledge of or experience with Tableau, Domo, Sprinklr, PowerBI, etc. is a plus)
Nice to have:
- Experience in social media marketing, social analytics or other data-centric role
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Formerly Known As is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $52,500 - $83,500. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.