We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Media Planner to join Starcom. If you are passionate about advertising, keen to learn all about media, collaborative, and look forward to taking initiatives, then this may be the place for you!
- Working as part of a media planning team, applying media solutions to overall client objectives
- Develop and execute media campaigns
- Determining the most effective media mix for advertising campaigns
- Coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating media campaigns
- Reporting client & competition campaigns
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Media
- Academic degree (a degree in Marketing/Economics or Mathematics/Statistics will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in software such as Arianna, Focus/Bari, Organotiki, Ad Serving Platforms
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- A team player, with strong communication and problem-solving skills
- An advertising enthusiast with creative / innovative mindset
Deadline March 24th, 2023
Publicis Groupe, certified in Greece as a Great Place to Work® for three consecutive years (2021-2022-2023), is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.