As the Human Experience (HX) Company, Starcom harnesses the power of media to bridge the tension between what people want and brands need.
We believe the alchemy of people and technology create experiences people love and actions brands need. Our people are empowered by technology and they use it to reinvent, navigating brand offerings in the way they want. They are carving their own desire lines through traditional consumer categories.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive and fun workplace where the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love and actions brands needs.
- The opportunity to experience another world, learn a skill or do something you are passionate about outside of media through our annual Human Experience Day.
- Flexible working – the ability to mould the way you want to work to fit your lifestyle.
- A constantly evolving and personalised Learning and Development programme tailored to the training you need to drive your career development.
- Local and Global Mobility – transferring to any agency within Publicis Groupe in Australia and internationally.
- An onboarding program that commences from the point of you accepting our offer and shares everything that you need to know about Starcom and sets you up to achieve success throughout your first 6 months.
- Progressive parental leave initiatives.
- Wellbeing initiatives that support your ‘Wholeself’ – mental health initiatives which include a Publicis wide shut down in October each year to mark World Mental Health Day. We also have massages, flu shots, free breakfast and fruit and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
What you’re looking for:
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- Clients who are open to be challenged and working progressively
- A long term career; we have one of the best mobility programs GLOBALLY!
About the opportunity:
As part of the Planning & Activation team, the Account Coordinator plays a key support role, assisting in media activation day to day duties and development of campaigns. As a valued member of the team, the Account Coordinator is responsible for driving and enhancing our agency's culture of Never Standing Still.
- Proactive support role for team: most specifically both client and craft executive and manager level
- Responds to simple client requests
- Collates data for competitor reports, media industry trends, live research
- Amends and changes client plans to reflect client comments
- Supports team in day-to-day administration of client account e.g. keep folders and files up to date
- Assists in managing all client financial processes including maintaining purchase orders (PO) and keeping PO sheets up to date and accurate
- Supports immediate team by responding accurately and quickly to all tasks
- Become an expert on all relevant systems and tools
- Builds market knowledge and shares this with the team
- Liaises with media owners and understands their products
- Develops internal relationships to ensure good working practices between teams
- Collaborate with team to build credible connections with clients
- Be an active member of Account Coordinator community across all teams
Skills and experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications desirable (e.g. marketing, advertising, business, commerce).
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Competent using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Team player
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- Able to provide solutions and think outside of the box
- A collaborative team member who thrives in working with others
- A true professional with strong time management and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong organisation skills with a love for being one step ahead
- Has a curious nature with a willingness for continuous learning and fearless growth
What is equally just as important is we hire someone:
- Who has a genuine passion and curiosity for media
- With an adaptive and growth mindset
- Ready to take their media knowledge to the next level
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you, whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and our Recruiter will be in touch.