- Teljes munkaidő
Publicis Groupe is the leading international communication agency in Hungary, with its combined creative, media, and digital services. Almost 300 people from over 20 countries work on solutions that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Hungary to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One.
Our Team Mojo in Blunofi “our mission is to strive for excellence to deliver great work we can be proud of, understanding the client the best. Our values are: 1. Collaborative_Team spirit. We work together to create the extraordinary. We know that individually we are a drop, together we are an ocean. 2. Comprehensive_Respect and Kindness. We know that people are made with best intentions. We always give people the benefits of the doubts, instead of making assumptions. 3. Courageous_Hard workers. We are fully engaged and dedicated to the success of our projects. We are agile with an entrepreneurial mindset focus on results. 4. Fun_Keep calm, we serve Creativity. We believe in Fun at work. When we enjoy our jobs, our clients enjoy us and the agency.
We are looking for an Account Manager with project or account management experience in advertising, who will handle projects with full ownership, can build a strong relationship with the client, taking the role of a trusted client advisor. She/he easily manage the flow of information from client to team and from team to client.
What will you do beside dealing with clients?
- Managing the daily contact with the cross-functional internal and external teams
- Create offers, present deliverables to clients, follow project steps by steps, brief internal creative teams or 3rd parties
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- You will be part of the entire process, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Digital, SEO Team and Creative departments) to improve the entire client experience
We are looking for you if your past experience in Digital project management (such as creation of social media or digital campaigns) will help to succeed in this role. This position may require occasional travel. If you are familiar with account management, have a flair for client communication and understand digital consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role have already 4-5 years of agency experience and will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Digital marketing background among SEO, Social Media, website, CRM…
- Organized to be able to handle end-to-end small/ medium sized project management
- Experience in video production (full-up production, localization)
- Good leadership to deal with clients, objection handling, active listening, open questioning
- Excellent oral and communication skills in English
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.