Senior UX/UI Designer
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
Here at Publicis Groupe (Saatchi & Saatchi), we are helping Pampers to be the world’s best partner to new parents. We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join the Pampers product team to design new and improve current features for the Pampers Club mobile app used in various markets throughout the world.
As the product team works in a PDE (Product Design Engineering) based structure - where each PDE focuses on a different portion of the user experience, as a Senior UX/UI designer, you will lead the design efforts of your PDE, working closely with a Product Manager and Engineer Lead. This team will be responsible for constantly improving the portion of the app assigned to them, based on data and user research.
What will you do besides creating amazing work?
- Working closely with the Design Lead and the Product Manager to make Data insights actionable
- Working closely with the Engineer Lead to manage the tension between optimum user experience and development overhead
- Designing user-flows, wireframes, UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how the app functions and looks like
- Championing a user-centered mindset, while focusing on GROWTH
- Understanding our KPI’s and how UX design can move the needle on them
- Actively participating in UX testing: building user-flows, prototypes, and test cases
- Growing the UX design skillset of the wider team by being generous with their knowledge
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have 3+ years of UX/UI Design experience
- Have a UX/UI Design portfolio that demonstrates consumer-oriented UX solutions, and solid typography skills.
- Are fluent in responsive design, mobile UX/UI
- Are obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail
- Are proficient using Figma
- Are communicative team player that exudes positive energy and a can-do mentality
- Can credibly represent our UX/UI design output to Client partners and other stakeholders
- Have advanced level English knowledge
- Have visual design, illustration, icon design experience
- Have experience in performing user research or gathering quantitative customer data, it is considered as a big plus
- Have an agile mindset
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - Last year we moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.