Integrated Account Manager- French Speaker
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub office for all Nestle’s business in Central & West Africa region, covering approximately 22 markets. Of these, there are about 10 markets that are active and serve as sub-regional hubs for adjacent markets. The main languages that campaign work is created in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. We work with partner agencies in Francophone markets, in Angola and Nigeria, to deliver work that has local impact. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies is in English.
- Support the Business Lead and Agency teams by ensuring implementation and monitoring of the timelines and milestones of campaign development and execution requirements for ongoing success.
- Anticipate and escalate issues to Business Lead as needed to prevent campaign milestones being missed or budget being negatively impacted.
- Actively pursue opportunities to learn and growth within the portfolio.
- Living shared values and core behaviours of Publicis West Africa.
- Maintain excellent intercompany and interdepartmental communication and knowledge transfer
- Assist the team in maintaining the optimization and harmonization/integration of the various departments within Publicis West Africa.
- Support knowledge transfer, knowledge sharing and up skilling through relevant & appropriate learning/teaching channels
- Base knowledge and experience of what elements make up an integrated campaign.
- Implement and operationalize conceptual thinking overseen by Business Lead
- Efficiently utilize systems in place to meet Client compliance standards.
- *Responsible for Bronze and Silver Briefs
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Social Sciences (Business, Marketing, Advertising)
- At least 5 years working experience as part of client services team in a reputable Agency
- Must be fluent in French with business writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Work / Excel / PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in Chase
- TTL experience is essential
- Ability to apply approved strategy
- A good command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong analytical & reasoning skills
- Must speak fluent French and be able to write professionally