Publicis is an omni-channel communications agency with over 600 employees across our Canadian operations. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and boasts talent across various disciplines of marketing and advertising expertise. Publicis carries a balanced split of Canadian, U.S. and Global clients for which we are Agency of Record. Publicis supports a range of D&I actions through our Driving Change team as well as giving back to the community through a long-standing participation in the Out of the Cold Program. With a strong, active and familial culture, Pub United is the agency’s social club, hosting events as wide reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and more.
Publicis Toronto is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized individual to join our team as an Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of the client’s product and/or service on assigned accounts. Primarily responsible for supporting the execution of all projects for the brand(s).
- Supporting and collaborating with the wider account team (Account Executive, Account Supervisor, Account Director, Group Account Director) and agency to deliver the best work possible.
- Supporting projects by scheduling meetings and creative reviews as needed, and synchronizing communications between account teams, vendors and clients.
- Responsible for accurate and thorough documentation of various account service documents: status reports, contact report, timelines
- Ownership of day-to-day tactics and executions within agency, demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the team
- Developing strong and positive working relationships with creative, traffic, project management, finance, other departments
- Ensuring that all client documents, briefing materials, and internal documents are organized, successfully labeled, and uploaded to our shared server on a regular basis
- You are a resourceful, organized team player with a passion for advertising
- You have strong project management and project coordination/execution skills
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- You have outstanding relationship building skills
- You have the ability to manage tight deadlines and budgets
- You're a proactive self-starter
- You're professional in all business conduct
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resources at 416-925-7733 or by email at [email protected]