We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, US, UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects include classic advertising campaigns through digital creative strategy management, building websites, in-house production, content creation & maintenance, and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
We would like to expand our People & Culture team with a new HR trainee member.
What is essential in this role is that you are hungry for learning many aspects of HR, speak Hungarian and English as you will have to use both languages daily, you are available around 20-30 hours a week and have an active student status.
If you feel this is something that sparks your interest, read on to see what we have in our minds. Even if you don’t have previous work experience but you are willing to learn, we will guide you through the role.
The tasks and challenges you will face as a member of our People & Culture team:
- You will get familiar with all kinds of documentation that involves HR, as you’ll be managing and arranging many of them.
- Once someone is eligible for a SZÉP card, you’ll be responsible for communicating with employees and collecting the necessary information.
- Tracking and managing holidays and sick leave.
- In the Budapest office we have around 300 employees and counting. We must all have an annual occupational health examination and we will ask you to manage the process.
- We have people employed with us from all around the world and we help arrange to get them here to start working with us. We will ask for your support in arranging documentation regarding all our expats.
- Managing documentation regarding Income Tax Returns.
We are looking for you if:
- You speak Hungarian fluently and you are not intimidated by participating in an English-speaking status meeting with our broader team.
- You like to keep things neat and tidy and able to prioritize your tasks.
- You are curious about the world of advertisement – we can tell you and show you how a citylight or a TV spot is being created. Obviously, this won’t be part of your daily tasks but might be a nice addition to your experience with us.
- You have an active student status, and your university schedule will allow you to continue working with us.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass-floored terrace could be in the same building and still look fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - We love being in the office however, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we must mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening. However, we understand if you have a dentist appointment at 3 p.m.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. We try not to stay thirsty every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!). We have different themed parties with ice cream in the garden (sometimes during the day). Or we just simply have a mini market wardrobe exchange to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog-friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? We look forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.