- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
Publicis Groupe is the leading international communication agency in Hungary, with its combined creative, media, and digital services. More, than 300 people from over 20 countries work on solutions that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Hungary to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One.
We are looking for a great addition as a Talent Sourcer to our amazing HR team, consisting of Talent Partners, Talent Coordinators and Talent Acquisition Specialists. If you are currently looking for the best place to learn about sourcing, talent attraction, recruitment processes and employer branding in a wider perspective, plus you can imagine yourself within a colorful, creative and multicultural environment, look no further, we’ve got you covered!
What will you do as a Talent Sourcer:
- Sourcing and engaging diverse talent (passive and active) through a variety of online and offline channels
- Working on fun and unique fields, such as creative, media, data, account, UX positions, just to mention a few
- Screen resumes and pre-screen candidates via phone or Teams to determine alignment to open positions. Throughout our work we interact with many nationalities from different parts of the world daily, so you definitely have the chance to develop your communication skills
- Creating an outstanding candidate experience. You can really shine your personality here!
- Creating engaging and fun-to-read job ads
- Recommending ways to improve our employer branding
- Build candidate pipelines for future recruitment needs
- Enjoying your time spent with us and with our candidates!
We are looking for you if you
- have ongoing university studies with an active student status, and you are available at least 25 hours per week
- are motivated to learn about recruitment and understand recruitment metrics and best-practices
- would like to gain experience in multi-country coordination, working with ATS systems, and recruitment tools
- are capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment and under constant changes
- would like to experience how a multinational advertisement agency operates
- are fluent in English and Hungarian both written and spoken
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.