Marketing Automation Specialist
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist, who will be dedicated to specific markets where their main responsibility will be to support the user journey creation and process owner of the campaign execution and launch in the CRM tool. As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be also responsible for overseeing the campaigns on your market and own the campaign calendar management. You will need to ensure technical feasibility review and testing in place, coordinate the campaign execution according to the agreed flow and QA with the Campaign Developer. You will need to follow the agreed SLA and apply the best practices from the global Playbook. You will have to gain deep understanding on the CRM tool (capabilities, best practices etc.) and promotion setup rules.
What else will you do as a Marketing Automation Specialist?
- Brief the Campaign developers and plan their task ahead (resource management)
- Build the targeting and the skeleton of the campaign in the CRM tool
- Collaborate with the CRM Managers and Data analyst to build the most valuable user journey
- Following the daily process with internal and external partners
- Participate on CRM tool trainings
- Read and understand data from dashboards and campaign report analysis
- Understand Data architecture
- Participate on Client Calls, Presentation and email threads and represent the technical knowledge there
- Think of possible user journey scenarios and to create flows accordingly
- Responsible for QA of the campaigns and solving incidents and issues at campaigns that they own
We are looking for you if you have around 2-3 years of experience working at a local, multinational or CRM agency and you have experience with CRM tools, marketing automation, email marketing or technical coordination for promotion setup. Even better if you have experience working with multinational FMCG clients or in multi-country coordination.
If you have a logical thinking, great problem-solving and project management skills, you are able to handle multiple projects at the same time, you don’t find it hard to manage projects by yourself, you have worked with CRM or marketing automation tools and/or email marketing; or you have any experience in campaign setup on social media or website, then do not hesitate to submit your application, we want to see your profile!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.