- Irányi utca, Budapest, Hungary
Publicis Groupe is the leading international communication agency in Hungary, with its combined creative, media, and digital services. Almost 300 people from over 20 countries work on solutions that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Hungary to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
We are looking for a Finance Coordinator in our Finance team to support all the creative work with the numbers, as a company cannot be fully well operating without its ‘finance ninjas’. If you are interested in joining as the third member of our wonderful Finance team, do not hesitate to submit your application!
What will you do as a Finance Coordinator?
· Managing incoming invoices
· Preparing and checking outgoing invoices
· Creating and managing expense claims
· Supporting the work of our Controllers
· Working closely with the Accounting team
· Handling partner database
· Other administrative tasks
We are looking for you if you have a degree or secondary certification in finance and you communicate well both in English and Hungarian. If you have a detail-oriented and organized mindset, you are able to oversee and manage multiple tasks at the same time, you are curious and excited to get to know how an advertising agency works, then we want to see your application for the role! It is great to have some experience (maximum of 2 years) in a finance-related role, such as AP / AR or accounting / controlling support, but if you are a fresh-grad with strong motivation and a finance-related degree, we are happy to receive your application!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
· Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
· Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 300+ colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
· Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
· Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
· Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
· Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
· Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
· Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.