For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Level is looking for a Media Director who can think strategically about how to orchestrate media channels and lead senior clients through their media decisioning. We are seeking someone who wants to showcase their ideas, passion and energy within an agency that celebrates A-list talent and a diverse client base.
This position requires a strategic brain paired show-stopping storytelling and a passion for developing talent and fostering senior-level client relationships. In this role, you’ll be the right-hand to our media lead while guiding our growing media team to craft performance marketing strategy and oversee activation across our expanding client base. In addition, you will work hand-in-hand with our client partners to elevate their business performance, help educate the agency of the latest marketplace offerings, and help craft the vision for Level's expanding media practice.
- Client Partner & Agency Collaborator
- Partner directly with senior-level clients to understand their business and guide them through the changing media and marketing landscape.
- Dive into new business efforts, working with limited information to establish a strategic path forward and collaborate across the agency teams to deliver winning work that captures clients’ attention.
- Work hand-in-hand with our account, strategy, creative and intelligence teams day-to-day to build ideas together that earn visibility in the marketplace beyond what is able to be purchased.
- Consistently inspire the team to produce high-quality, inspiring work that helps our clients achieve their goals and represent the agency as a leader among other publishers or partner agencies.
- Marketplace Knowledge & Industry Expert
- Establish and foster key publisher relationships and strategies that bridge the latest marketplace changes with clients and make recommendations on how they evolve their business to adjust for those.
- Bring your industry expertise for Display (Direct & Programmatic), Mobile, Video, and Social media to advance the perspective of the agency and Publicis Groupe leadership teams.
- Oversee the development of the team’s media recommendations to ensure they deliver on goals while also bringing a unique take on the consumer insight, stemmed in data and a rich consumer/customer understanding.
- Provide thought leadership to the agency business leads and client partners to help elevate the overall media aptitude of our teams.
- Grow & Develop Agency Digital Practice
- Bring many years of expertise and different agency experiences and recommend new systems, ways of working and shape the future success of our agency team.
- Help architect new media solutions rooted in data, automation and AI.
- Inspire curiosity in our media teams and encourage individuals to maximize their personal potential while helping them clarify and reach their goals.
- Develop and increase talent engagement by helping media teams identify and tap into their strengths and motivations, while providing thoughtful feedback to close the gaps on growth areas.
- Simplify/educate cross-functional and client teams on all aspects of digital media.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to help shape the future of our media organization.
- You are a team player who is energized to collaborate and learn new skills.
- Your presence is poised and articulate – your ability to actively listen and communicate effectively make you a fantastic presenter who can sell ideas.
- You bring expertise and clear communication that build trust with internal teams and clients alike.
- You are a performance marketing expert with full channel strategy planning experience.
- You know the latest industry changes and can quickly identify implications for clients..
- You can dive deep into the data and details but know how to bubble up the story and opportunity.
- You have the ability to understand client goals and translate into media strategy.
- You are detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple clients and projects without breaking a sweat.
- You have 10 or more years of experience in digital media planning & buying, with several years media supervisory experience within an agency.
- You are thoughtful and adept at building teams, adept at delegating and providing feedback
- You are flexible, nimble, and able to adapt easily.
- You have Direct Consumer and B2B experience
- Social Experience a plus
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Level Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $115,500 - 194,500. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off