Jr. Art Director - Toyota
- 2021 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Different has the power to expand the limits of what’s possible. That’s why at Conill, Different Rules.
Conill is among the largest cultural marketing companies in the U.S., built on our heritage as the nation’s first Latino agency founded in 1968. We use our understanding of culture and identity to create experiences that inspire and motivate brand preference for our partners.
We are all about igniting the power of cultural revelations to create unbreakable bonds between people and brands. We prove nothing is impossible every day and have fun doing it. If you are an ideas person, think outside the box, are willing to be different, are high energy and have a great team-oriented attitude, then we would love to chat with you.
The ideal candidate for our art director position will passionately strive to move the agency’s creative agenda forward. Works closely with copywriter partner to develop ideas for all forms of communication, recognizing that today’s constantly changing media and technology offers new tools and demands new approaches and solutions. Strong digital experience. Creative excellence is essential. Must have a dedication, persistence and passion for relevant, groundbreaking ideas, be organized and an excellent communicator. Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
Portfolio is required to be considered for this position.
- Contribute original ideas for ad campaigns
- Brainstorm copy ideas and possible angles for a client's ad materials. Conceptualizes, brainstorms, imagines, and develops creative ideas and executions for television, print, digital, outdoor and any other applicable media opportunities
- Demonstrate how your ideas tie together both brand and media strategies
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Strong understanding and execution mastery of typography, layout and imagery
- Solid knowledge of composition, color theory, and careful attention to detail
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams on particular accounts, planning and social media to determine client needs
- Attend shoots and editing sessions and supervise production team.
- Responsible for creating the creative deck that will be presented to client (i.e. ideas, visual references, mock-ups, executions, etc.)
- Presents concepts/solutions clearly and effectively within the agency as well as to client
- Meets all deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Delivers ideas and work that exceed creative expectations and client business goals
- Displays curiosity about the latest marketing trends and digital tools and anything related to constantly-evolving forms of communication and storytelling
- 1-3 years of experience working in advertising agency or other fast pace creative environment
- Portfolio or reel must display the ability to do work that appeals to diverse audiences with strong conceptual ideas in a wide variety of media.
- Portfolio with 360 campaigns is a plus.
- Proven experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, design, multimedia presentations, typography and photo retouching
- Knowledge of and experience in the Hispanic market preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- Life insurance
- STD/LTD insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.