Manager Data Strategy (all genders)
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
You will help drive the Data & AI Practice and play a critical role in advising clients on the application of data as a key asset to their business success. In addition, you will assist in the project delivery of digital transformation projects to help global organizations improve customer understanding to drive client growth.
As an expert in Data Strategy as a key driver of digital transformation, you will collaborate with colleagues across different departments, industries and geographies. In doing so, you will ensure the solutions we bring to market are increasingly data-driven while also helping to identify new business opportunities and customer growth.
- Assisting clients in solving their data and AI problems by providing strategic guidance and implementation services
- Advising our clients with advancing their data and AI maturity (organizational development & growing internal capabilities)
- Assisting our clients in managing and leveraging data from disparate sources and converting it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage
- Supporting and leading teams of data strategists, data analysts and data scientists and being responsible for successfully delivering impactful data strategy projects
Your Experience & Skills
- Passionate about AI and data to transform business models and a thirst to continually learn and keep pace with the latest innovations and applications
- Several years of professional experience in consulting with a focus on data strategy, data science, data engineering and/or data analytics
- Experience collaborating or leading on strategic data initiatives (maturity assessment, use case elicitation, target operating model, program management, data culture, data/ml platform, gap analysis, target picture definition, organizational redesign, roadmap, etc.)
- Track record of leading and collaborating on strategic initiatives
- Good program management skills with experience managing a team and the successful delivery of complex data strategy and/or science projects
- Structured problem-solving skills and logical thinking, as well as the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Good key stakeholder management skills
- Strong team and business communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and strong attention to detail; can walk through approach with technical clients or explain tricky concepts to non-technical audiences
Set Yourself Apart With
- Experience in data-driven marketing, campaign development, measurement, and optimization, MarTech, CDP, Customer experience, journey and engagement expertise
- Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: cloud data architecture, data management, data engineering, data governance and machine learning engineering
- Experienced in designing and implementing data science use cases such as customer segmentation, customer churn prediction, pricing, demand forecasting, recommender systems, market basket analysis, natural language processing
- Solid knowledge of supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, machine learning algorithms such as classifier, cluster analysis, dimension reduction, regression, CNN, RNN, DQN, GAN, GNN, temporal difference methods, sequence modelling, word/doc embeddings, collaborative filtering, self-attention mechanisms, transformers, etc.
- Fluent in German (verbal and written, business environment, complex concepts) and English
Benefits of working here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology, which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year