- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
We create modern brand experiences that are anything but business as usual. Connecting with humans in a meaningful way takes more than incremental change. It takes radically original thinking. That’s why diversity, equity and inclusion isn’t a box we check, it’s who we are. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work and value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences of our team members that lead to meaningful outcomes. FKA has curated a deep roster of talent focused on channel-proof brand building, ubiquitous retail commerce, social that impacts the full purchase funnel, and relationship management that uses data to humanize brands and create lasting bonds with customers. Currently, we have more than 600 talented humans in locations across the country, partnering with brands like Verizon, Pop Tarts, Amazon, Audi, Arby’s, and others who are ready to challenge the status quo and reinvent what’s next.
As a Copywriter, you create persuasive and compelling copy in the established voice and style of the brand. You take pride in your craft, always eager to learn and grow. You can work across different mediums—short form, long-form, and everything in between. You are detail-oriented and have strong opinions about the use of oxford commas.
You’re a master multitasker who can balance several projects at once, bringing the same focus and attention to each one. You are a writer, but you can think visually. You are a valued and respected team member who people can rely on to collaborate with and do great work.
- Develop and execute strategically-sound creative for Social Campaigns
- Live, eat, and breathe social and know what it takes to create outstanding social content
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Graphic Designers, and strategy from concept to execution.
- Persuasively present both internally and to clients with credibility, reasoning, and emotion.
- Actively listen to truly understand the ask, client feedback, and internal feedback.
- Ensure communications are produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control.
- Deliver fresh ideas and personality while working with existing brand voice and tone.
- Have a clear understanding of messaging hierarchy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent work experience preferred.
- You have 3+ years of experience as integrated marketing copywriter at a digital, marketing or advertising agency.
- You have a wide-ranging portfolio focused on digital and direct marketing campaigns.
- Your portfolio includes samples of both long-form and short-form copy.
- No ego. You can take constructive criticism and displays good judgement and maturity.
- Good team player, collaborator, and communicator.
- Experienced multi-tasker and adaptive to changing needs or direction.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Formerly Known As is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $31-49 hourly. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.