- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
Publicis Groupe is the leading international communication agency in Hungary, with its combined creative, media, and digital services. Almost 300 people from over 20 countries work on solutions that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Hungary to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One.
As an ever-evolving team, we would like to expand our creative capabilities with a motion designer. We are looking for someone who would be able to be part of our processes from ideation to execution, preferably with art background but with a deep interest in the production part of it too.
What you will do:
Participate in the creation of case studies as a finishing step in our projects.
Be part of designing our presentations so that we not just tell and do the smart stuff but also show it.
Design and produce the content for our internal communications. We have newsletters, events and all sort of things which are looking for a permanent owner from design and production point of views.
Editing videos, typo and object animations, basic compositing might be on your plate too.
Ideally you have a few years of experience as an Art Director.
English and Hungarian language knowledge would be a must as you’ll have to use both languages on a daily basis.
You know Adobe products better than the back of your hand.
You don’t do the above mentioned tasks just because we said so, but because you truly enjoy the continuous improvement.
We would be happy if you’d have some experience in 3D animation, but if you are only interested in it, we’ll have your back to pursue your dreams in this field.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.