Senior Digital Project Manager
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager who will be responsible for the coordination and creation of various digital assets such as eContent, website and other content, website and other platforms related maintenance tasks and projects, making sure smooth and on time delivery under the supervision of the Delivery Lead and the support of the Project Management team for various multinational brands.
What will you do as a Digital Project Manager?
- Following the daily process with internal and external partners
- Ongoing tracking of daily financial duties (issuing POs, invoices, tracking internal and external costs)
- Preparation of audit files, maintenance of trackers, supporting the line manager with updates on resources, collecting data, creating reports
- Briefing the creative, design, SEO, development and content editor teams, reviewing creative materials based on the brief, platform requirements and best practices
- Coordinating, conducting and checking website content audits
- Support delivery of eCommerce and other digital assets
- Working collaboratively with third-party agencies such as other creative, translation, search agencies
- Ensuring high quality and efficient management of resources for best project delivery within the budget.
- Understanding the business requirements and managing projects according to the agreed scope and timeline.
We are looking for you if you have 5+ years of experience in project management, you have confident written and oral English skills, you are detail-oriented, you have strong prioritization skills while overseeing multiple tasks & projects, you have the ability to monitor and control project budgets and you are in comfort and at ease in following procedure (existing rules of engagement), you take joy in working in a fast paced environment with constant changes and you are friends with pressure and stress management - we are part of a global matrix for mainly FMCG partners, you'll need these friends ;)
What else will be important? Solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes, leadership skills, self-management and team-management skills as well as the capability to make decisions under pressure.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Excellent time and risk management
- Great communication skills, relationship/stakeholder management
- Project management experience (including website building and maintenance)- preferably gained in a multiple project environment
- Problem solving attitude, solution oriented mindset
- Nice to have: PMP or equivalent certification
If you feel link you would be a great fit for this position, do not hesitate to submit your application, we definitely want to meet you!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
· Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
· Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
· Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
· Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
· Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
· Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
· Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
· Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.