Production Account Manager
- Irányi utca, Budapest, Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
PRODUCTION ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for an Account Manager with project or account management experience in advertising and specifically in production, who will handle projects with full ownership, being able to disclose details to the client and the team members if needed and know what production project steps are needed exactly. We need someone who leads the production (shooting and post production) process along the way. If you feel like you are the right person, do not hesitate to submit your application!
What will you do beside dealing with clients?
· Managing the daily contact with the cross-functional internal and external teams: clients and creative agencies within MEU and also with producers
· Supporting production by contributing with feedbacks, reviewing if production work is on brief
· Understanding and following the financial processes thoroughly
· Supervising the work of one or two junior account colleagues
We are looking for you if you have at least 3 years of experience and you have a firm knowledge of process management (ATL, BTL, with digital in production aspects) and experience to oversee project management. If you feel at home in a fast-paced agile environment, you can handle multiple tasks with various divisions simultaneously and set priorities, you are good in building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, you are digitally savvy and have a keen eye on detail, then we want to see your application!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
· Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
· Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 300 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
· Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
· Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
· Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
· Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
· Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
· Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.