ACQ Account Manager
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
ACQ Account Manager
We are looking for an ACQ Account Manager who will be responsible for end to end campaign management including creative development, coordination of campaign setup and post campaign activities (hypercare, reporting, optimization).
What will you do as an ACQ Account Manager?
· Briefing the creative team on asset creation
· Following the roadmap and coordinating the work accordingly
· Understanding of the different workflows and structure of the team
· Getting familiar with market specification (app features, reward catalog, KPIs) and high-level data architecture
· Liaising with other internal team member(s) to ensure a cohesive approach between Acquisition, App and CRM team
· Coordinating E2E campaign management
We are looking for you if you have at least 2 years of relevant experience, you are familiar with digital campaign development, you have worked on international or global campaigns, you have excellent English skills, you are able to handle different international parties at the same time, you are organized and capable of keeping deadlines.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
· Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
· Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 300 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
· Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
· Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
· Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
· Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
· Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
· Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.