When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
As an Email Developer for Epsilon, you will implement best practices in coding/development of email campaigns for our clients, delivering long-term solutions for email production efficiency and accuracy, provide solutions for fellow development team members, as well as, create advanced email campaigns. You may also have opportunity to drive enterprise-scale websites and web-based applications.
- Create complex email templates with mobile responsive functionality
- Implement long term solutions to help with efficiency and accuracy (coding tools, additions to EPT library, process changes)
- Drive the development team to use new and better technology
- Create best-practices standards and documentation
- Assist creative team to push boundaries on design possibilities
- Strong Experience with Image and HTML Coding Optimization for email
- Experience with style sheet languages (SASS or LESS) and HTML template syntax
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using testing tools such as Litmus
- Strong understanding of adaptive and responsive coding techniques within the email space
- Strong sense of visual design (while you may not be an expert with Photoshop or Illustrator, you still have an eye for aesthetics).
- Comfortable with source version control software
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write complex functions/macros in Free marker
- Advanced knowledge of
- Must have experience in Third-party email service provider systems (e.g. Harmony, Cheetah mail, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Responsys)
- Email platform/client limitations and workarounds
- Media queries and mobile specific coding