Managing Director, Technology Strategy Consulting - Healthcare
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Managing Director, you will be responsible for the growth, development, and implementation of Management Consulting Services across the Publicis Sapient business in North America. Your role will focus on initiating new opportunities, shaping value propositions, and introducing organic growth on existing relationships through consulting working alongside Publicis Sapient’s proven digital transformation technology teams.
- Originate, shape, and nurture transformational strategies from inception through to budgeting and implementation
- Initiate opportunities within the C-Suite of global majors
- Shape value propositions for new clients
- Deliver organic growth in existing accounts and through consulting work in partnership with other VPs and more junior consultants
- Act as a peer advisor to L1 clients
- Lead development of proposals (with Managing Directors)
- Actively participate in the entrepreneurial construction of the strategy consulting team: support recruiting process, define ways of working, contribute thought leadership
Skills & Experience:
- Over 10 years of Strategy and/or Management Consulting experience within a global major consulting firm
- Prior experience of large-scale transformations within multi-million-dollar corporate strategy at a global scale and reach
- Skilled at building senior relationships and delivering high impact work for your clients
- Team player, motivated by business value creation
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical and presentation skills
- Thorough consulting skills and experience consulting to C-level clients
- Creative and analytical
- Appreciation for Agile ways of working and modern technology tools and methods
- Interest and experience in technology and using technology to strengthen value-accretive business strategy and transformation
- Openness to travel and work on client site in order to deliver the first-class services we pride ourselves in
Pay Range: $275k-375k
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.