Junior Integrated Media Planner
We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Planner to expand one of our media teams. If you love numbers, clients, presentations and you feel proud or touched by seeing a citylight finally bought by your efforts for a client, we have a nice and comfy seat for you in our office!
What you will do:
- First things first, you’ll participate in creating media strategies with our clients, but as you already have experience in this field, there’s a good chance that you know, this role is way more than this.
- You will also be responsible for tactical media planning.
- Participate in media tenders, presentations and keep in touch with those we’ve already built a partnership with. Here it is important to note that depending on the client, you’ll may have to do this in either English or Hungarian.
- There is a chance that in some projects you’ll have the opportunity to get to know other teams in the agency as we have a creative, client services and a production department also. From time to time we have integrated projects when we not just plan and buy the media but also create the ad for a client.
- You won’t be left all alone once you join us, as you will work closely with Media Campaign Coordinators and other Integrated Planners. Also, there will be a Media Director if you’ll ever need guidance.
- You’ll definitely have some general administrative tasks too, every once in a while you’ll have to create reports for the clients or the management.
- Have 1-2 years of experience on Media Planning
- Have strong analytical skills and be a „number person”.
- Have fluent English language knowledge as sometimes you need to present in English. Or you’ll just bump into someone in the kitchen who is from the other side of the world.
- You really are a problem solver. If anything comes up even in the last minute, you won’t start panicking, but having plenty of different solutions popping up in your head within a blink.
- From the previous point you might already know that you have to have strong time management skills to be able to keep everything in order.
- Have a proactive mindset to be able to deliver everything in the best way to keep our clients happy.
- Be a team player and have strong project management skills too, to keep that team in line.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.