Associate Digital Project Manager
- 2nd Ave SW, Seattle, WA, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
The Associate Project Manager supports digital marketing projects that design, launch and market integrated, global campaigns and customer-facing content platforms.
In this role, you will collaborate with dedicated creative and development teams, as well as with partners across our organization. This is a terrific opportunity to work with a blue chip client as an embedded member of their team!
- Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, legal requirements, and archives).
- Organizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly including multiple streams of feedback.
- Able to track project progress, responsible for schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status. Manages all project communications and documentation in a meticulous and timely way.
- Manages scheduling reviews and other project checkpoints.
- Coordinates routing and integration of layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for internal review and approval.
- Maintains deliverable lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project notes and priorities to team members.
- Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change.
- Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional plans, and works with lead producer to mitigate risks and handle partner expectations.
- Builds effective working relationships with core project team, Executive Assistants and peer level stakeholders
- Keeps a positive attitude and contribute to team morale during complex and challenging projects.
- Is familiar with the project business problem and proposed solution.
- Able to lead smaller projects with minimal supervision and support a lead producer on larger programs of work.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- You build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- You have an understanding of the life cycle of a web project from inception to deployment, and you are familiar with a variety of Internet technologies.
- You work well within tight deadlines and are flexible as necessary.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and can focus on the smallest detail as well as understand broader strategic plans.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Level Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.