Senior Consultant, Management Consulting - UK
- 63 Turnmill Street, London, United Kingdom
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Do you want to join a global organization that is revolutionizing the digital landscape? Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
As a Senior Consultant within our Management Consulting practice, you will be leading streams within project teams, defining, planning, and implementing innovative solutions to transform our clients' businesses. You will have the opportunity to work across multi-disciplinary teams to tackle complex business challenges, improve company performance and manage risk for Publicis Sapient clients. You will address your role through a digital lens, supported by teams of Customer Experience and Engineering (Technology, Data and Ways of working) specialists.
You will receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management, business consulting, and team collaboration. While most of our senior members on the team (Principal and above) are experienced in specific verticals, our Consultants will traverse across all industries.
- Work alongside a case team of 2-3 other strategy consultants and cross-functional team members to solve complex problems for some of the world’s biggest brands
- Fully own a project stream, directly reporting to the project manager or more experienced Senior Consultant acting as a project manager
- Supervise and mentor Associate Consultants; as we are a small team, developing others is an essential part of the job
- Gain exposure to senior client executives through direct participation in meetings and steering committees
- Coordinate work across the multiple teams involved in the project
- Actively participate in the entrepreneurial construction of the strategy consulting team: support recruiting process, define ways of working, contribute thought leadership
- 3-7 years of management consulting experience
- Excellent academic achievement and internship experience
- Exceptional qualitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Previous project work experience in a team-based environment
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change
- Goal and solution orientation
- Customer focus and excellent client-facing capabilities
- Ability to communication complex solutions and ideas effectively both written and verbally
- Openness to travel and work on client site in order to deliver the first-class services we pride ourselves in
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience organizing, supporting and participating in high-level (C-suite) client workshops and meetings
- Business and strategy analysis and development
- Project management support with regards to project planning and coordination of scope, risk, quality, budget and goal achievement
- Project reporting and reviewing
- Project team support including space arrangements, events, and collaboration activities
- Processes compliance management
- Master’s degree/MBA strongly preferred
Benefits of Working Here:
An array of benefits are offered to Publicis Sapient employees. In addition to a leading compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.
The learning opportunities here are endless plus of course the opportunity to be part of a game-changing organisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career! With free soya lattes and gym fee reimbursement being thrown in, you’ll get to taste the best coffee in town (in our opinion).
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]