Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter for freelancers
- 94 Av. Gambetta, 75020 Paris, France
As a digital business transformation partner, we’ve spent nearly three decades utilizing the disruptive power of technology and ingenuity to help digitally enable our clients' business in their pursuit of next. Always through radical customer centricity and an outside-in mindset. We’ve built a history of digital firsts…
- we helped a bank launch the world’s first Internet Banking Offering
- enabled an Airline to become the first to allow online check-in and seat selection
- launched the first online share Trading Platform
- created the first secure transaction for money online
We bring a startup mindset and agile methods to both established companies and the public sector to unlock value in ways that delight their customers and improve their operational effectiveness. Our approach to transformation is built from outside-in, challenging conventions and uniquely fusing of strategy and consulting, experience, data science and engineering with an enduring culture of creative problem-solving.
As the Contracting Recruiter for France, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting services to Sapient hiring managers in order to support the delivery of our projects. Successful candidates must demonstrate a history of delivering high quality professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. You will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the freelance community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, a business & Freelance Market understanding, and personal organization is required.
Your Day to Day:
- Management of the French contracting population (renewal, increase, roll off, etc.)
- Collaborate and assist hiring managers to create/improve position descriptions that accurately reflect job duties and business requirements.
- Assure the entire recruitment process for freelancers
- Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Screening of candidates
- Management of all communication with candidates, including setting interviews and giving feedback
- Offers / rate negotiation / contract management
- Relationship management with IT service providers (Recruitment Agencies)
- Reporting to the EMEA branch and be part of the wider EMEA team
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting,
- Strong network within Contracting/Freelance market desired.
- An expert level of knowledge about tech & Agile positions (From Architect to Dev)
- Fluent in French & English.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions for multi-location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work effectively with project teams and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Viva the difference!
Viva the difference ! is a philosophy of Publicis Group that has always testified to our ongoing commitment to diversity, and to our conviction that our talents are our greatest asset.
We thus value all individualities, without discrimination based on age, sex, skin color, ethnicity, religion, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation...
Only competencies and mindset count! We encourage all qualified applications and will be happy to accommodate throughout the recruitment process, in a personalized way, candidates with disabilities.
Publicis France is committed to equal and fair employment opportunities for all.