Success Factors Consultant
- São Paulo, São Paulo, SP, Brasil
Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s most valuable agency group. We are the only full-service, end-to-end shared service organization in the industry, enabling Groupe agencies to do what they do best: innovate and transform for their clients.Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s most valuable agency group. We are the only full-service, end-to-end shared service organization in the industry, enabling Groupe agencies to do what they do best: innovate and transform for their clients.
This role uses strong consulting skills, business knowledge, and expertise in configuring SF Employee Central module. Consultant should be conversant with the data upload functionalities available in SF Employee Central.
- We are looking for an individual with about 5 to 6 years of experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central module.
- Good understanding and working knowledge on the data upload functionalities (Import Employee Data, Import and Export Data) available within Employee Central.
- Strong hands-on experience in configuring Employee central module - Custom objects, Role based permissions (RBP), Report Center (Canvas reports/ advanced reports).
- Must have been involved in data migration activities, i.e. setting up data import templates, uploading Employee data, Foundational objects etc. in SF Employee Central solution.
- Should have good communication skills, and must be a team player.
- Candidate would be a part of an in-house support and development team, that would not only deliver business requirements, but also help stakeholders visualize and adopt the HCM best practices.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Preferably Certified in SuccessFactors Employee Central solution and at least one end-to-end implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- One to Two Full Life-cycle implementations in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central module: Experience of all Project phases
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Visio etc. would certainly be beneficial