Senior Project Manager
- 350 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Are you a super passionate Senior Project Manager / Senior Interactive Producer with proven digital project management experience? Do you have experience delivering high-stakes experiences or campaigns across multiple digital channels? Then let’s chat about the world of opportunity at Level Studios as we tackle new and ever-increasingly complex digital client engagements. In this role, you will work as an embedded member of our client's organization.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Project Manager at Level Studios.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of dynamic digital projects both big and small, including the processes for how we deliver and the roadmap for when.
- Manage client stakeholders, internal multi-disciplinary project teams, subcontractors and partner resources assigned to projects to produce great work in the best way possible.
- Partner with clients, executives, and team members to plan, scope and produce great work, delivering on-time and on-budget.
- Act as the main point of contact for client stakeholders through the project lifecycle.
- Meticulously follow established process and manage each project to on-time delivery.
- Lead simultaneous projects either independently or with support from more junior PMs on larger scale initiatives.
- Plan for, manage, and mitigate risk.
- Track, document and manage project schedules and cost estimates while ensuring profitability and client satisfaction.
- Understand, clarify, and document client requests for the internal teams, and define how we respond.
- Act as a champion for the internal creative and production teams, to ensure the best possible outputs (quality).
- Identify resource needs and plan staffing allocations by team member.
- Negotiate and refine discipline-level estimates and client-facing contracts.
- Define cross-functional collaboration and execution tools and methodologies.
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of documentation and project specifications.
- Facilitate effective and efficient client and team meetings.
- Document and optimize internal processes as needed to help drive further efficiencies and learnings as we grow.
- Identify new scope opportunities to account leadership and ask pre-qualifying questions to client.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- You have 5+ years of digital or interactive project management experience in an Agency environment.
- You have experience working on a variety of projects, but are extremely comfortable managing high-volume quick turn production.
- You are a proactive communicator; adept at working across distances with remote teams or partner agencies and vendors.
- You are obsessed with the details of how things get done – and how each element of a project is dependent on the next.
- You have a deep knowledge of modern digital deliverables, capabilities, and processes.
- You have a strong ability to understand and translate client needs into effective program plans.
- You can resolve conflicts with Executive level Stakeholders.
- You lead and drive projects, instilling confidence in your clients and colleagues, with an exceptional track record on delivery.
- You have knowledge of agency finance processes, scoping methodologies, and budget management.
- You are comfortable working in Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- You have proven leadership skills.
- You have effective negotiation and conflict management skills.
- You can adapt in a fast-moving, client service environment.
- You are proficient in modern office productivity and project management tools.
- You have strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills and an acute attention to detail.
- You must be open to travel as needed, but are also comfortable working and collaborating in a remote environment.
- You have a strong interest in Project Management theory and practice; PMP, CPM, APM or CSM certifications are a plus!
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Level Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.