Digital Project Manager
- 350 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
In the role of Project Manager, you will play an integral part in leading the overall digital presence across all products on assigned projects for a blue chip client as a embedded team member of the client organization. You will guide key digital communications efforts on a range of platforms. Our digital properties are a showcase for technology standards and innovation in addition to being a critical part of our product marketing strategy.
The Project Manager works cross-functionally to ensure creative objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. You will oversee projects and ensure they are produced on strategy, on time, and within budget. The right candidate has excellent communication skills and experience working directly with creative and technology teams as well as a wide array of business stakeholders. This role requires working onsite with the client team 3 days per week.
- Manages projects for key, high-profile launches, campaigns, platforms, and corporate initiatives.
- Communicates high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
- Recommends solutions that break ground in digital interaction, and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution.
- Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results.
- Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams. •Develops marketing content for multiple digital platforms and partners.
- Collaborates with producers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of the project.
- Can distill and articulate defined business strategy and proposed solutions to the project team •Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines interactive processes based on project requirements.
- Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional program plans, and takes appropriate action to mitigate risks and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Works with partners to provide interactive marketing insights and strategy.
- Manages projects across digital platforms by working closely with the team and using project management tools.
- Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward.
- Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward.
- Facilitates project presentations independently to senior stakeholder level
- Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- You have at least 4 years experience in digital project management, with at least 2 years demonstrable experience guiding both engineering and creative teams through complex projects. Digital agency experience is helpful.
- You have experience in marketing and development of digital communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest Internet advancements and technology.
- You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting milestones and meeting deadlines.
- You have familiarity with digital communication platforms and technologies.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- Ability to work onsite with the client team 3 days per week.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.