Senior Software Engineer
- Floors 8 – 10, HUB 1, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
The Product team forms the crux of our powerful platforms and connects millions of customers to the product magic. This team of innovative thinkers develop and build products that help Epsilon be a market differentiator. They map the future and set new standards for our products, empowered with industry best practices, ML and AI capabilities. The team passionately delivers intelligent end-to-end solutions and plays a key role in Epsilon’s success story.
What you’ll do
- Build highly scalable enterprise software for AdTech domain, capable of handling high volume of transaction using Java / J2EE technology stack.
- Take e2e ownership of products development – from design to production support
- Collaborate across multiple teams in architecting new solutions.
- Advocate for strong engineering practices – Agile, pair programming, automation, CI/CD
- Collaborate with Product owners to design and build next generation features.
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies and understand their impact.
- Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5- 8 years experience
- Strong experience in developing REST services using Java, Spring and also with unit testing
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases such as Mongo/DynamoDB
- Debugging skills
- Good knowledge of CI/CD process and tools
- Excellent communication skills and great team player.
- Experience with Angular or equivalent technologies
- Exposure to application/data integration platforms such as Snaplogic or Apache Nifi
- Exposure to workflow automation platforms such as Camunda
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes