DE-Big Data- Senior Associate L1
- Gurgaon Infospace, SEZ Sector-21, Gurugram, HR, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of the next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
- You will translate client requirements into technical design, and implement components for data engineering solutions.
- Utilize a deep understanding of data integration and big data design principles in creating custom solutions or implementing package solutions.
- You will independently drive design decisions to ensure the necessary health of the overall solution
- YourroleisfocusedonDesign,Development and delivery of solutions involving:
- DataIntegration, Governance & Wrangling
- Education:Full time-Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree (Computer science or Engineering preferred)
- 4-6 yrs experience level
- More than 5+ years of experience of application development using Java/Scala
- More than 3+ years of experience in Big Data application development
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (Hadoop MR, Hdfs, Pig, Hive, Sqoop)
- Experienced in computation frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink using Java/Scala
- Well versed with streaming data processing using Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.
- Experience in working on Big Data application in cloud environment using either AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL platforms like Hbase, MongoDb, Cassandra etc.
- Good knowledge of database technology with handson experience on databases such as Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skillsNicetohave:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Articulation skills
- Good team player
- Self-starter who requires minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Process orientation and the ability to define and set up processes
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being