- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is seeking a top-flight Account Director to lead prestigious, high profile engagements with major pharmaceutical clients.
It will be your job to provide leadership and guidance to your clients while being engaged and passionate about delivering outstanding creative ideas. As you can imagine, you’ll have daily contact with your clients to monitor and maintain the work.
The right candidate will become an expert in our clients’ business and serve as the clear voice of the client within our company. It will be your job to ensure that our clients are being well served, while simultaneously advancing our positioning and growing our client relationships.
- 8+ years of Account Management experience
- 4 + years interactive marketing experience
- Ability to rapidly grasp client marketing objectives
- Ability to rapidly grasp technical concepts
- Ability to manage Accounts with many moving parts
- Exceptional client management relationship skills
- Proven ability to manage and grow marquee accounts
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries a must (both HCP and DTC)
- Oncology or respiratory experience a plus.
Candidate Should Possess:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to give persuasive presentations that establish personal credibility
- Ability to manage multiple client contacts and maintain strong inter-agency relationships
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional team management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks
- Relentless attention to detail
- Technical concept understanding (web development, application development, databases)
Yes, I want to do that. But what’s Heartbeat?
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
You made it all the way down here! Way to show perseverance. If you think you can wrestle this role into submission, then send your resume in already, sheesh! Hit us up at [email protected].
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.