Senior Visual Designer
- Market St, San Francisco, CA, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Work with a team of Senior UX designers in client’s support organization. The team is involved in most areas of user experience, from research to interaction design and prototyping. We’re looking for someone to add great visual design to a variety of interactive tools and applications.
Internally facing: Solutions that drive clients support business; client designed and developed CRM including Customer support channels, performance management and learning management systems.
Externally facing: Customer experiences including support interaction survey design, screen sharing experience. Everything we do strives to heighten the quality of Customer support interactions and increase Customer satisfaction globally.
The Sr. Visual Designer will work with and support existing client’s Support Programs UX team, focused on internal productivity tools and Customer facing experiences, with the following key responsibilities:
- Establish the look and feel for various user interfaces and platforms, including Web, Mac and iOS
- Primary visual designer, working on the UI/visual execution of team projects
- Work within corporate brand guidelines and human interface guidelines
- Contribute to new and extend existing design systems
- Receive wireframes and create corresponding layout and visual specifications
- Create high-fidelity OS and iOS application in addition to in-application (toolbars, etc.) iconography
- Closely collaborate with business and technical teams
- Create and organize production assets
- Resize assets for different devices — tablet, mobile and web
- Ensure visual assets are accessible
- A minimum of 5+ years Visual Design and UI experience, including 2-3+ years of recent responsive design
- Online portfolio showcasing your proficiency with:
- Responsive design for internal and external client solutions
- Case studies showcasing your visual and responsive design skills, thought patterns, and your design process in a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-follow manner
- Samples of prototyping software for interactive experience
- Storytelling work in portfolio
- Solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Sketch, Adobe XD and principal software
- Working in a minimal space
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- A penchant for details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- The ability to both lead to drive change and receive and incorporate design feedback
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Adobe CC expertise, specifically Photoshop including intelligently organizing files for design iteration, and adhering to graphic design standards
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction a plus
- Experience working with high-end luxury brands or consumer electronics a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.