- Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA, USA
For 25 years, Level Studios has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
We are seeking a Web Designer with strong digital, branding and marketing communications project experience to join our design team and help create a digital ecosystem for an exciting new brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Design web pages, landing pages, microsites and apps for a new telecom brand
- Collaborate with Art Directors and the larger project team to explore concepts and iterate on layouts for responsive design projects
- Create original designs based on wireframes/sketches; develop and execute concepts for new digital experiences
- Create original designs based on existing templates, adhering to design principles and brand guidelines in established layouts and form factors
- Translate wireframes into highly detailed Photoshop files with pixel precision
- Select/edit artwork, visually QA web pages, design to component library, and cut assets for our clients website and other digital marketing materials
- Create adaptations of original designs for different devices, locales, and environments
- Flow copy into PSD files, adjusting balance of imagery to copy as necessary
- Provide build-ready design files in a timely manner while meeting high-quality standards
- Work with developers to ensure that all visual elements and copy are pixel perfect
- Prepare for creative reviews by outputting optimized files for presentation
- Identify opportunities for process, design system, style guide, user experience, and documentation improvements
- Follow and maintain brand style guides and templates
- Ensure all web work meets industry standards for accessibility, user experience, and mobile-first interaction
- Partner with UX team, Graphic Designers and Production Artists as needed.
- Assist with photo and video shoots
- 3+ or more years of experience in digital design at a design shop, agency or in-house art department
- 3+ years experience with web design, including responsive design
- 3+ years of experience with Sketch or Adobe XD; as well as the greater Adobe Creative Suite.
- Deep understanding of web design, integrated digital and direct marketing principles
- Ability to create original designs based on wireframes/sketches
- Experience working within an established brand's style guidelines
- Photoshop expertise, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration, setting up files for web production, and adhering to graphic design standards
- Excellent digital file structure and asset management skills to keep work organized so it may be easily shared and modified by other
- Comprehensive understanding of the technical side of web development, interactivity, and information architecture
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal and in written format
- Team player who takes initiative to collaborate with others to find solutions
- You are highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail.
- A portfolio showcasing your proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity as it applies to digital design
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in design or related course of study, including courses in typography
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.