Zenith – International Senior Media Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Toulouser Allee, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
As a communications specialist, Zenith develops dynamic, holistic and forward-looking communication solutions for more than 150 national and international clients in all industries as part of its ROI+ approach. Comprehensive data analysis helps to understand diverse target groups and identifies relevant touchpoints to the client needs. In addition, campaign performance is measured and optimized in real time to achieve the maximum return on investment in order to reach the best communication strategy for our client, such as Eurowings, Stellantis, GSK, Obi, Deutsche Post and Electrolux, just to mention some of them. In addition, Zenith continuously explores new media channels, user behavior and trends.
The Senior Account Manager role is a key member of our Global Account team, working for an international automotive brand, supporting the day-to-day delivery and operation of best-in-class media services to the Central stakeholders at the headquarter. Data mining is a key part of this role, and we do need someone hands-on with data and analysis skills and structured mindse
As Senior Account Manager, you will report into the Group Head with training and guidance from the Business Director and Digital Lead.
You will support the junior members of the team in their development
In your role, you will assist with all aspects of the day-to-day running of client’s account, including operations, delivery, and strategy across local and global stakeholders
The role will require you to support the Group Head in collaborating closely with local Publicis Media teams running across all online and offline media channels and Client Management teams
Other key tasks include Financial tracking; Market and Central communications ensuring consistency and transparency; Day-to-day delivery and operations; Investment tracking and analysis; Competitive reports and analysis; Formatting data and decks for Central tracking and reporting; Foster media business intelligence and best practices sharing across markets and brands
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a Media Agency feeling comfortable across offline and online media
- You have a strong talent for coordination and organization as well as a passion for other countries and cultures
- You know how to effectively manage international relationships, both with clients and local agencies
- You speak fluent English (more languages welcome), have a high affinity for numbers and have solid MS Office skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are committed, communicative and team-oriented and convince us with your assertiveness and careful way of working
- You have excellent project management skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- You have team spirit, a positive and energetic attitude but you’re also able to keep calm and don't lose your sense of humor even in hectic times
- High working comfort: Modern office buildings flooded with light and workplaces with very good transport connections
- Work Your World: you can work out of every Publicis office Worldwide up to 6 weeks per year in a row.
- Mobile Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable flexible working within Germany
- Feel Well: Free agency sports, drinks for free, fresh fruits and massages
- Learn & Grow: individual career plan with extensive development programs and continuous training and further education of our employees through our learning platform Marcel Classes.
- Real team spirit: high level of team spirit and fun at work as well as company celebrations and events
- Your Future: Unlimited employment contract in a growing environment