Director- Strategy and Insights
Nothing defines a work space more than the spirit of the place. So we’re designing Publicis One Touch with a uniquely human touch, from personnel to processes, headquarters to hubs. Our office layout is made to encourage co-working, giving talents of many disciplines the spaces they can come together in with the equipment they need to inspire innovative and creating thinking.
Exceptional challenges require different thinking. Publicis One Touch is built on the strengths that only diversity provides. Our working teams are highly diverse, representing a wide range of disciplines, genders, origins, languages and skills. This maximises the benefits of collaboration, and also makes our office culture one where we learn more from each other, as professionals and as people. Creativity and an interdisciplinary approach are what allow us to find a solution where nobody expected.
· Strategic leadership and oversight of NIVEA communication in Brazil, South Africa and Thailand - Provides a clear strategic direction for the team in support of business objectives
· Ownership of the Face category for the EM – responsible for building category expertise and partnering with the Face Category Marketing Director for EM
· Supports Category Business Leads in all aspects of communication strategy development in those markets
· Supports Regional clients with development of internal sell-in strategies
· Ensures strategies are informed by emerging consumer trends, competitive and category data and backed by rigorous, credible data and measurement.
· Oversees development of briefing documents - All critical stages of ‘Make it Right’ and ‘Make it Magic’ stages of work development.
· Supervision of creative briefing and review of creative work, providing effective feedback and ensuring brand consistency, relevance and effectiveness.
· Input, consultancy, participation and implementation of consumer research
· Build Business partnership with Emerging Markets Marketing Director
· Key Agency Partnerships: EM creative lead (to be hired), EM Business Lead, Catgory Planning leads (Brazil, South Africa, Thailand)
· Category experience is important, Facecare would be even better!
· Demonstrates a sound knowledge of the broader, global business context in which the NIVEA brand operates.
· Coaching and mentorship skills – people builder
· Persuasive and effective communication skills
· Collaborates effectively with creatives and clients to co-develop ideas and provides feedback in a helpful, and constructive way.
· Contributes to building the image of an agency with a customer-first point of view.
- Contribution to a strong client & agency trust and partnership
- An increase in the number of approved campaigns by client annually.
- Better and proven customer centricity and effectiveness of creative output.
- Higher client satisfaction scores on agency strategic input.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.