International Media Investment Manager
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, powered by its global brands, Starcom, Zenith and Spark Foundry, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation.
One of those key data-driven practices is Publicis Media Exchange (PMX).The role of the PMX Investment team is to manage frontline relationships with Media and Technology suppliers, by representing the best interests of our clients to maximise trading efficiencies, champion creativity, and ultimately drive business results.
Now recruiting for an established International Investment Manager to join our team at the London Headquarters.
You will directly report to the Investment Director and the Managing Partner and be responsible for the development and mentorship of senior Executives within the wider team too.
As a growing team, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow within the Investment Department. Travel will also be required from time to time, either to visit local clients or our global network.
- Day to day management of accountability programs for selected key International clients
- To develop, review and optimise reporting templates and processes
- The preparation and presentation of buying results to clients, locally or abroad
- Managing and developing colleagues in the Team
- Developing strong relationships with clients, traders in local offices, WW account teams and media auditors
- Providing advice and support to local offices on media accountability
- Manage global and regional communications effectively to share best practice and get desired results from local markets
- To work alongside the rest of the Worldwide Investment team to maintain a strong collaborative global trading community
- To contribute to New Business pitches, responding to RFIs and cost exercises
- To assist in the negotiation and management of global trading agreements
- A thorough knowledge of media trading metrics and KPIs used to measure media buying performance across the main media
- Work experience gained at one of the following: Media Agency Buying or Investment department, Media Auditor, Media Owner sales department
- International experience not essential but preferable
- Fluent in English, foreign languages not essential, but certainly very useful in this role
- Experience in managing junior staff
- High level of numeracy and adept at managing data and using Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to process large amounts of data into relevant, big picture learning
- Experience and aptitude to write and present compelling information using PowerPoint
- Reporting currency and provide rates of exchange if required
- Clarify any qualitative parameters and requirements
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.