Leo Burnett | Senior Account Executive (SMC)
- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
The Social Senior Account Executive (SAE) will be responsible for implementing social media programs and strategies on defined social media platforms of Client. This position will report to SAM / SMC Lead and partner with the Community Manager. Core focus of the Social Senior Account Executive will be to deliver social media tasks by working with content and community team and act as Client contact for execution.
- Build and maintain relationships with local market client responsible for social marketing, public relations, and/or customer service;
- Act as key contact point and channel between agency team and Client;
- Provide direction supervision to the Community Manager;
- Partner with Community Manager to execute social media contents and activities;
- Ensure global/local content is executed as planned with all quality and timeline needs met;
- Manage page/channel daily operations, including themes/skin/layout changes when appropriate;
- Create and manage the editorial calendar working with Community Manager and the clients;
- Understand online media landscape and identify target consumer lifestyles;
- Understand the myriad of new web properties and distribution platforms;
- Understand the ‘value exchange’ process by which earned partnerships are negotiated around;
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience, preferably on social media marketing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build Client relationship.
- Understand popular social networks including design, functionality and users.
- Active participation in wide variety of social media activities.
- Affinity and passion for technology and consumer electronics.
- Attention to detail.
- Appreciative of creative product.
- Adaptive to high velocity, agile and progressive work environment.
- High level of professional maturity.
- Local Vietnamese, must speak and understand English.