Ad Tech & Solutions Acceleration Manager
Publicis Groupe is the world's third largest communications group. With activities spanning 104 countries on five continents, the Groupe employs approximately 80,000 professionals. www.publicisgroupe.com
About PMX Consulting:
PMX Consulting is a 3rd-millennium consultancy dedicated to keeping ambitious brands at the forefront of a constantly evolving marketing landscape. We catapult businesses into the age of acceleration with the right tools, processes and world-class experts to win and thrive at pace. Through our global network of consultants, we rapidly mobilise pioneering strategic solutions into robust implementation.
Our applied consultancy model blends deep technical expertise with decades of solid experience and future-facing focus, positively impacting growth areas from in-housing best practice, to agile platform optimisation, to ground-breaking innovation trials, maximised cross-channel media effectiveness practices and more. We simplify, implement and scale in an unrivalled way addressing the strategic, operational and cultural challenges of the real-time era. Our unique power lies in our ability to embrace today’s sea of technological complexity by shifting beyond theory into pragmatic application thus fuelling rapid business acceleration.
The Transformation Pillars:
Nimbly straddling the breadth of the Publicis platform with its connected practices, PMX Consulting harnesses the brightest talent, experience and knowledge locally, regionally and globally across five key digital transformation pillars: Platform Impact, Futurescapes, Commerce, Biddable Power, Ops Powerhouse.
About Biddable Power:
At the heart of Biddable Power sits a mind-set of agility, end-to-end connectivity and always-on work. These attributes have traditionally been associated with performance marketing and we are expanding them to everything we do. This begins with holistic strategic consulting across all digital media channels and incorporating data, technology and creative. Supporting this, we will be building business-centric KPI frameworks and analytics with consumer-journey- and optimal-data-flow. The backbone will be multi-region and local activation excellence. All applied across the region on global clients and on major market strategies.
The Ad Tech Acceleration Manager will be responsible for driving agency product performance and tactical ad tech vendor projects within PMX Consulting, through direct engagement with local, regional & global client account strategy and activation stakeholders. This role’s scope covers the EMEA region, working with the Head of Capability and Service to promote and expand global and regional product adoption, and ensure agency teams effectively action ad tech vendor strategy and governance initiatives. As a result, the successful candidate will be an adaptable self-starter, with an aptitude for creating commercial value, and an ability to manage various projects and pipelines at once.
Ad Tech Vendor Strategy Initiatives
- Gathering Business Intelligence/Insights on varied biddable ad tech investment/adoption factors from available PMX & PM data sources
- Conducting research across local market teams and analysis to co-develop business plans for ad tech strategic initiative opportunities and requirements (vendor testing, product testing, etc.)
- Creating monthly vendor Investment Summary reports to understand regional and local market performance trends across top clients
Ad Tech Vendor Governance Projects
- Scaling global ad tech vendor management best practice/guidance materials across local market teams and escalating related questions and feedback
- Facilitating global ad tech vendor-specific operational workstreams for local market team action/deployment
Strategic Product Acceleration
- Product pipeline ownership – identifying and maintaining key account and market stakeholder contacts and engagement opportunities across Biddable Power products
- Ownership of Biddable Power product outreach and promotion to agency teams across region, to drive account engagement. Holding initial product calls to communicate value and establishing account test opportunities
- Feeding into development and maintenance of product-specific value proposition documentation to ensure effective product scaling
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Monitor performance of product lead and adoption activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, new business, global and regional finance teams, activation leads, etc.)
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
- 3+ years prior experience in an ad tech agency services/account management or sales role
- Experience driving organic growth, and introduction of new services
- Strong knowledge of the ad tech landscape and emerging trends. Experience across multiple digital channels (Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social) will be an advantage
- Experience consulting, presenting, and communicating with executives and other key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to influence and grow relationships through new strategies and innovative ideas
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Flexible and hard working – used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Must be able to adapt to different working styles as this person will be continuously meeting and collaborating with new people
- Must be highly organized, a self-starter, and solutions focused
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once
- International experience not essential but preferable
- Fluent in English, foreign languages not essential, but certainly very useful in this role
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destimation for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.