Analyst - Commerce
- 90D, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar Phase- IV, Gurgaon, India
PGD is a center of expertise catering to international markets on a full spectrum of digital, data and tech services. Also, an interconnected network, with a diversity of talent- a never sleeps machine of creation that continuously grows and mutates, to become a more efficient and a collaborative system, that delivers outstanding work. The PGD team in India boasts of over 1000+ specialists across Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune and Bengaluru certified across all major platforms - Amazon, Facebook Blueprint, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, SA 360, Data Studio and more. With solid expertise in Search, Programmatic, Data engineering, Data sciences, Ecommerce, Consulting and Development, the team supports a host of Publicis operations across US, Europe and Asia and their multinational clients.
What this job involves:
This individual be responsible for the end to end management of commerce activities on various platforms. The individual needs to be well versed with the Ecommerce digital landscape, have the ability to interact with internal and external teams and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of conversion-focused media and performance marketing.
Sounds like you?
Developing key analyses for conversion media and report out results to broader organization, build and maintain a data repository for Commerce media performance.
Job specific Knowledge & Skills
1. Help in creation of Perform Post Campaign Analysis for end-of-campaign provided from multiple vendors and retailers
2. Analyze daily performance of the account to suggest optimizations that maximize incrementally
3. Help in Collaboration with the planning/client servicing team to manage and coordinate audience tactics within marketing plans
4. Perform deep-dives of audience campaigns best practices for different products and strategies
5. Provide ongoing reporting and analysis to inform and support business and marketing decisions
6. Understand key drivers and audiences for each business unit and their specific marketing potential
7. Create documentation around new processes derived from audience testing results
To apply – you need to be:
• 0-2 years working within the Marketing/Advertising vertical
• Bachelor's degree with a preference in the area of Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science
• Team Management and in-depth interface knowledge PM INDIA PGD
• Deep understanding conversion media fundamentals and performance marketing KPIs across digital and offline channels
• Expert in incremental sales lift analysis for display and search campaigns driving to digital retailer landing pages
• Experience of working with multiple internal and external teams
• An In-depth understanding of E-commerce Vertica
What can we do for you?
At Publicis Global delivery (PGD) We make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment.
Best about us:
1. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
2. Opportunity to grow with the global organization that believes in Power of One to partner with our clients across the globe.
3. Exposure to work with some of the leading clients across categories
4. Diverse team & progressive work environment
5. A place where learning never stops. We ensure you get trained on multiple platforms and domains which enables you to have cross functional experience within the organization
We’re looking for people who truly understand what it takes to serve clients beyond expectations: crack one-off client challenges. Develop insights. Spark breakthrough creative ideas.