Assistant Account Executive - Nationwide, Dignity, Estrella Jailsco
The Assistant Account Executive plays an important role in developing sponsorship programs and partnerships that are strategic, innovative and on budget. Interfaces with the client on a daily basis and must be articulate, polished, possess good judgment, have in-depth knowledge about the client’s business and show enthusiasm for the work. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and accuracy are a must. Initiates work orders and begins creative development and/or production process in the agency. Facilitates implementation of projects.
- Manage client editorial calendars, particularly traffic and asset delivery
- Assist with asset development by writing work requests, participating in creative reviews and managing timelines; Work with manager and production to provide specs
- Assist social and account team with related tasks
- Help in gathering reporting data from talent and client partners
- Maintain administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as meeting agendas and recaps, organization of shared file drive, budget management assistance with estimates and billing
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services; Assist with research needs
- 1 year as an account, project or social media coordinator; advertising internships count too!
- Bachelors in Marketing or Advertising (ideal)
- Have an understanding of and background in working on social media influencer campaigns
- Use social media, are familiar with what works and doesn’t work on social;
- Are experienced in coordinating internal teams, including managing timelines and writing work requests
- Are organized and can manage several projects at once
- Are proactive and nimble; aim to problem solve
- Have strong written and verbal communications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.